ABOUT FAIRCHILD BOOKS
With a history stretching back over more than 100 years, Fairchild Books is a world-leading publisher in the fields of fashion and interior design.
At the Fairchild Books Store, students can find everything they need for their studies and to suit all budgets: rent or buy; digital or print. Instructors will find a wealth of extra materials to plan their courses and lessons.
Search for textbooks using the search bar, or browse a subject area to see the full range of titles on offer.
Please note that we are unable to accept physical orders to the EU at this time.
Browse Our Latest Fashion Titles
Looking for Interior Design titles?
- Instant access to exam copies and instructor materials
- Resources developed over years of consultation with fashion and interior design instructors
- Additional book-specific content is closely integrated with reading assignments and classroom teaching
- New media and self-assessment components (STUDIOs) are available free of charge with our best-selling classic textbooks, such as Survey of Historic Costume, Retail Buying, Foundations of Interior Design, and newer books, such as Visual Merchandising and Display and The Dynamics of Fashion.
- STUDIO resources perfectly complement textbooks. You'll find self-quizzes with scored results, study tips, flashcards with definitions and image identification, videos, case studies, projects and activities, timelines, and downloadable files. Simply redeem your access code, or search for the title of your book in the search bar above.