The Fundamentals of Fashion Management
In The Fundamentals of Fashion Management, Susan Dillon takes an in-depth look at the varied and competitive fashion trade.
Giving readers a behind-the-scenes insight into the roles and processes of the industry, this title combines creative and business approaches for those who want to gain an understanding of what it means to work in the fashion sector.
Clearly organized chapters explore fashion forecasting, merchandising and communication, as well as the events incorporated in the fashion calendar. Overall, the book forms an informative and beautifully illustrated introduction to the subject.
Table of contents
- Introduction pp. 6–7
- The business of fashion pp. 8–25
- Fashion trend prediction pp. 26–51
- Fashion transition pp. 52–77
- Fashion Communication? pp. 78–109
- The fashion machine pp. 110–131
- Bridging the gap between fashion and business pp. 132–163
- Back matter