Your Personal Style
Packed with fashion tips that serve as a handy guide for students and professionals alike, Your Personal Style uses an active learning approach to teach what a fashion consultant does. Author Nancy Plummer shares an intimate knowledge of how the design and fashion merchandising industry best suits the client. The book is divided into five parts, all of which build upon each other. Unlike other image management texts, which simply dictate general rules about body type and coloring, this book uses personality and lifestyle assessment as a method for guiding readers in establishing a style that is truly their own.
Table of contents
- Front matter
- Part I: Getting Started: Who Are You?
- Part II: Wardrobe Evaluation: What Should You Wear?
- Part III: Taking Action: What Should You Add and Why?
- Part IV: Focus on the Future: Where Do You Go?
Discovery: Uniquely Your Style
- Tying It All Together. . . Your Personal Style pp. 302–322
- Back matter