Search: jacqueline m. jenkins
Published: AUG 09, 2018
Learn the elements of the global supply chain so that you can run a fashion business. The book covers raw materials, sourcing and production, inventory, logistics, information systems, and the retailer. It focuses on the apparel and textile industry, and discusses Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) and retailing on a global scale. You will gain an understanding of how the fashion industry supply chain relates to various roles in a fashion company--from designer to merchandiser--so that you can create value for the consumer.
· Gives you tools for complex decision-making
· Shows you how to manage relationships in the fashion industry supply chain
· Explains the impact of technology on the “production calendar” in a fashion company
Fashion Supply Chain Management STUDIO
- Study smarter with self-quizzes featuring scored results and personalized study tips
- Review concepts with flashcards of essential vocabulary
PLEASE NOTE: Purchasing or renting this ISBN does not include access to the STUDIO resources that accompany this text. To receive free access to the STUDIO content with new copies of this book, please refer to the book + STUDIO access card bundle ISBN 9781501320781.