Search: josé blanco f
Published: SEP 06, 2018
The definitive source for anyone interested in fashion show production.
Guide to Producing a Fashion Show, Fourth Edition, explains all aspects of fashion show production, including reasons to produce a show, planning, model selection, merchandise selection, staging and music, budgeting, show preparation, execution, and evaluation. The fourth edition has behind-the-scenes examples, best practices and innovative approaches in fashion show production—from promotion using social media to selecting music and models. Whether you are experienced or a novice, this text shows you step-by-step how to plan, organize, promote, and execute an exciting fashion show.
New to this Edition
- Includes examples from couture and ready-to-wear shows, as well as innovative approaches including non-traditional fashion shows and fashion presentations
- New information on careers in the fashion industry that are related to fashion show production, like styling, public relations, and event management
- Includes 25% new art
- Discussions of diversity and current trends in the fashion industry
- More coverage and examples from menswear and global fashion capitals
Guide to Producing a Fashion Show STUDIO
- Study smarter with self-quizzes featuring scored results and personalized study tips
- Review concepts with flashcards of terms and definitions
- Watch videos that bring chapter topics and concepts to life
- Access downloadable files for sample forms and templates for a Capstone project planning a student fashion show
This bundle includes Guide to Producing a Fashion Show, 4th edition and Guide to Producing a Fashion Show STUDIO Access Card.
|Paperback + Studio||9781501335259|
|eBook + Studio||9781501335242|
|Companion Study Tools||ISBN|