Search: judy bell
Best Practices and Effective Strategies in Visual Merchandising
Published: AUG 10, 2017
Capturing the direction and evolution of today’s retail industry, Silent Selling: Best Practices and Effective Strategies in Visual Merchandising, 5th Edition, is a blend of practical and creative problem-solving activities to carry students well beyond the basics of visual merchandising. Readers gain an understanding of experts’ recent discoveries and learn valuable techniques while being encouraged to think outside the box using Bell’s "Look-Compare-Innovate" model.
New to This Edition
· 30% new full color photographs showcase the best examples of award-winning global visual merchandising
· Design Gallery features discuss the design principles used in store displays, including Bergdorf Goodman (NYC), Tory Burch (LA), Dolce & Gabbana (Hong Kong) and Printemps (Paris)
· New sections on digital tools including Mockshop and CAD programs (Chapter 5), Kantar Retail Virtual Reality (Chapter 10), and WindowsWear PRO (Chapter 12)
· Updated information on LED lighting, decorative lighting and current trends in lighting (Chapter 9)
· Creative Capstone Project inspires readers to apply concepts from each chapter to ahypothetical store design
· Retail Realities sidebars point out practical concerns that affect visual merchandiserseveryday
· Shoptalk statements by visual merchandising experts provide observations about an aspect of the field discussed in the chapter
Silent Selling STUDIO
-Study smarter with self-quizzes featuring scored results and personalized study tips
-Review concepts with flashcards of terms and definitions
Instructor's Resources include an Instructor's Guide, Test Bank and PowerPoint presentations.
This bundle includes Silent Selling, 5th Edition and Silent Selling STUDIO Access Card.
|Paperback + Studio||9781501315565|
|eBook + Studio||9781501315558|
|Companion Study Tools||ISBN|