PAPERBACK + STUDIO
- FEB 07, 2019
|eBook + Studio||9781501328251|
|Companion Study Tools||ISBN|
Please note that exam/inspection copies and instructor resources are only available to instructors and faculty staff at recognized institutions.
What's in the book
Fashion Sketchbook, 7th Edition, is the definitive book for learning how to draw fashion that communicates design ideas and details. With more than 3,000 color illustrations and updated instructions, this introductory text explains how to draw women, men, and children, pose the figure, develop the fashion head and face, sketch accessories, add garment details, and prepare flats and specs. Learn more advanced techniques for rendering color, fabrics, and embellishments, from houndstooth and velvet to feathers and fringe. Abling’s detailed, easy-to-follow lessons are accompanied by clear diagrams and photographs from the runway that show drawing skills for current fashion trends.
New to This Edition
· New binder format and figure template pages make the book a customizable tool for sketching and referencing drawings
· Integrated online STUDIO includes 26 video lessons, self-quizzes, additional exercises, downloadable templates and croquis
· New Guest Artist features show diverse drawing styles that relate to chapter techniques
· Updated photos and illustrations add current trends, modern poses and diverse faces
· Reorganized to streamline coverage and improve navigation
This bundle includes Fashion Sketchbook, 7th Edition and Fashion Sketchbook STUDIO Access Card.
- Paperback + Studio
- Fairchild Books