KNOW YOUR FASHION ACCESSORIES
Please note that exam/inspection copies and instructor resources are only available to instructors and faculty staff at recognized institutions.
What's in the book
The BookThis comprehensive study of womens and mens fashion accessories provides fashion merchandising students with a detailed analysis of the fashion accessory categories. Broken into three units, the text not only covers the major categories but provides an overview of the accessories business and discusses the materials used in the production of a variety of accessories.
Table of Contents
* An Overview of Fashion Accessories
- The Fashion Accessories Industry
- Product Development
* The Materials of Fashion Accessories
- Handbags, Small Personal Goods, Luggage and Belts
- Socks and Hosiery
- Scarves, Ties and Handkerchiefs
- Hats, Hair Accessories, Wigs and Hairpieces
- Gloves, Umbrellas and Eyewear
- Fine Jewellery
- Costume Jewellery
* Historical surveys of each accessory classification
* Analysis of the current state of the industry
* Numerous tables, illustrations and industry and product photographs
* Review terms, questions and chapter summaries
* Exercises provide students with opportunities to apply knowledge
* Profile boxes provide detailed real-life examples of businesses in each accessory industry
** Instructor's Guide by Tana Stufflebean of the University of Central Oklahoma provides suggestions and resources for using the book as a texbook and reference
*** PowerPoint (R) Presentation includes more than 300 slides that illustrate key concepts from the book and provide the basis for classroom lectures and discussion for each chapter, compatible with PC and MAC platforms.
About The AuthorsCelia Stall-Meadows is assistant professor of Fashion Marketing in the Department of Family and Consumer Sciences at Northeastern State University in Tahlequah, Oklahoma. Her professional memberships include the International Textile and Apparel Association and the American Association of Family and Consumer Sciences.
- Fairchild Books