Please note that exam/inspection copies and instructor resources are only available to instructors and faculty staff at recognized institutions.
What's in the book
The BookPortfolio Design for Interiors teaches the aspiring interior designer how to create a professional quality portfolio. Using real examples of outstanding student portfolios, authors Harold Linton and William Engel demonstrate how to analyze, organize, problem-solve, and convey diverse types of visual and text information in various forms of historic, contemporary, and innovative styles. The text features a robust art program and examples of various presentation applications, including graduate study, employment, scholarships, grants, competitions, and fellowships. This is an accessible and comprehensive resource for students learning professional portfolio design.
Table of Contents
Foreword by Scott Ageloff
1. Objects & Objectives
2. The Spirit of Conception & Creative Process
3. Organizing Portfolio Materials: What to Include
4. From Concept to Process to Layout Design
5. Capturing Expressive Images
6. Digital Presentations
7. Critiques & Conversations
8. Research & Written Communications
9. Using Your Portfolio as a Tool
10. Portfolio of Interior Portfolios
About The Authors
Harold Linton is a Professor at George Mason University, USA.
William Engel is a Professor at New York School of Interior Design, USA.
- Fairchild Books
- 140 color illus 30 bw illus