THE FAIRCHILD DIRECTORY OF FASHION SCHOOLS
- DEC 30, 2011
Please note that exam/inspection copies and instructor resources are only available to instructors and faculty staff at recognized institutions.
What's in the book
The BookOne of the most important decisions a student will make is their selection of an educational institution to fit their needs. The Fairchild Directory of Fashion Schools provides an accurate, comprehensive and credible resource for students and professionals interested in learning more about educational programs and opportunities related to the fashion industry including design, merchandising, marketing and retailing.
As the leading publisher of fashion and interior design textbooks, and as a further commitment to higher education in these areas, Fairchild Books has compiled this directory to address the specific needs of prospective fashion students, educators and professionals.
Profiles of over 150 schools include:
- Program Description & philosophy
- Admission requirements
- Student demographics
- Tuition, financial aid, and scholarships
- Facilities & student organizations
- Internship & study abroad opportunities
- Faculty experience
- Notable alumni
- Courses of instruction
A special section of articles provide tips and insights for prospective students, such as:
- Career opportunities in fashion and interior design
- The importance of a portfolio
- Choosing the right internship
- Advantages of design schools and university programs
- The value of accreditation
- Page count:
- Fairchild Books
- 8.5 x 11 "